AkolagTech (AKT) is a premier solution in providing enterprise IT support services. We streamline and automate complex IT services for small and medium-sized businesses. We help businesses, banks, governments, schools, NGOs (non-profit organizations) to simplify and automate their IT processes.
How to Apply
We are currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
TECHNICAL SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Position: Technical Sales and Marketing Executive
Work hour: 8 am till 5 pm
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are looking for a high-performing technical sales manager, who has experience in selling IT products and services, who can help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales and marketing team, potential, crafting sales and marketing plans, and meeting sales goals.
- Identify and evaluate potential opportunities, partners, and clients.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its a strong presence.
- Represent the company in networking events and conferences both locally and internationally
- Build and promote strong and long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow up with the technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products/services and competition status.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Attending meetings, conferences, and industry events.
- Developing and writing business proposals for clients.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, time frame, and budgets.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, CSE, or any relevant field.
- Or A Master’s degree and/or professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven working experience in a Technical Sales Manager role in the Nigeria Information Technology industry.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture.
- A natural leader and motivator of sales, marketing, and business development teams.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Or CV and Cover Letter to hr(at)akolagtech.com using “Technical Sales Manager” as the subject of the email
Compensation: 60 – 160k Gross (plus commissions on sales, subject to KPI), Note salary depends on experience and skills
Benefits: Incentives, pension, and others