We attract great people to work for us and value our team members’ talent. We take technology innovation as our top priority and learn new skills. Keeping up with the latest technology and automation while hiring and training the best IT staff can be costly; we streamline our clients’ technology workloads, allowing them to focus on efficiencies.
- Akim Olu (President and Tech lead)
- Akim is the company’s visionary, business, and technology expert; he brings more than 16 years of experience working in Information Technology.
- Over 16 years in the IT field, working for large corporations and small, mid-sized businesses.
- Providing professional IT Solutions, a problem solver, and delivering proficient skills by simplifying and automating IT infrastructure, software, and cloud solution.
- He loves taking on significant challenges and helping people and businesses solve complicated projects.
- In his free time, he also likes teaching people computer skills that range from mastering Linux operating system to coding.
- More info
- Dr. Sarafa Ibraheem (Executive Board Member)
- We are glad to have Dr. Ibraheem as one of the board members with varied expertise in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, and Finance, gained from formal education at the Advanced level (Ph.D.), and from working at prestigious firms such as Goldman Sachs, Mizuho Securities, and NASA.
- He managed the Research and Development group in developing and implementing pricing and hedging tools for investment banks and other software companies.
- He is also an expert in data science, Artificial intelligence, also has experience in Python, Java, C++, C, Unix, Linux, and more.
- Stewart Daniels (Executive IT Engineer)
- He brings more than 30 years of work experience in related IT fields.
- Business Analyst, System Engineer, System Administrator Senior IT Engineer
- Providing the solutions that businesses need
- Very energetic and problem solver, go beyond and above to have exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Esmond Thomas (Lead IS Core Infrastructure Engineering)
- Esmond is a highly motivated individual with over 17 years of experience in the field of Information Technology, specializing in networking technologies.
- To ensure productivity, he can assess and isolate potential network vulnerabilities within small to enterprise-size network infrastructures.
- His analytical skills and no-quit attitude have afforded him success in providing services to several fortune 500 companies.
- Iman Haneef (Business Administration and Finance Lead)
- She brought in more than ten years working for a small and large corporations.
- A financial professional serving public, private, and non-profit entities for the past fourteen years, delivering solid work as a quick, intuitive study that thrives on problem-solving, investigative work and streamlining policies and procedures.