How do I get help and start working remotely and adopting cloud computing?
How do you transition to remote work or implement remote work in your company or work life?
- Adopt technology that would allow remote work, as we mentioned before (laptop, phones, tablet, email, collaboration, file sharing, CRM, and more)
- Do not spend too much money on technology tools that would not work effectively.
FREE TRIAL TOOLS
Use free trial tools. Most companies offer a free trial to try their products before paying for subscriptions.
- Remotely free limited offer (meeting, showtime, work drive, projects, sheet, show)
- Zoho one – free 30-day trial (sales, marketing, HR, Accounting)
- CRM – 15-day trial
- Office 365 Business Premium (1 month free) includes email, Microsoft Office, drive, and SharePoint.
- Google G Suite 14-day trial (email, docs, drive, and more). Make it simple
Look at your current situation
Start with the critical application such as email, in house application that needs to be running.
Move your workload gradually. Access the options and vendors
Look for a vendor that has experience in cloud migration. Cloud Productivity Tools And Solutions For Businesses click here
How can we help you – From AkolagTech
We will help you with your remote work implementation We offer cloud hosting solutions (email, website, storage, security protection, cloud application, ERP, backup) Complete remote package software.
We offer a 20% discount on email, web hosting
Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Meet, laptop
Help in cloud migration seamlessly
We have our dedicated cloud and partner with big cloud providers like Amazon, Google, and Microsoft.
Remote workflow productivity(access to your favorite apps, email, and more)
Cloud productivity apps such as Shift, Google, Microsoft, and others
Security protection such as MFA(multi-factor authentication), anti-virus, and spam protection
Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium Google G Suite
Main Phone Line: +1 732-659-0317